Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mother of boys

The day started out with a haircut... my poor children. I have no skills at this at all. Jake was scared this time so I had to use the clippers while he sat in my lap on the bathroom counter hah.


After church, we grabbed some 'little pizzas' as promised, and drove to the park for lunch. It was about 80 degrees and felt like summer. Since the season has pretty much changed here (I haven't been warm in weeks!), we took advantage of the sunny day.



Then I opened my big fat mouth. I remembered the boys' skateboards were in the trunk...

How studly is Jake??
And Matthew impressing the girls. Geez.

1 comment:

KoriG said...

Oh! How cute are they!
I LOVE the last one!!! Such a cool dude...impressin' the ladies! LOL
Looks like they had a lot of fun!