Monday, July 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Two straight days of no sleep, and I got this place from boxes to kinda settled - whew. It's still very apartmenty, but feels homey enough. The boys seem happy, comfortable and content.

Living room - the tv is on a cart next to the fireplace.


The boys' room is pretty crammed too. But, it works.


Anyway, here we are. And I believe... the blog is all updated! Just one more photo... how flippin' cute is this shot? (If I do say so myself?) I am hitting Ebay again to earn some supplemental income, and I just loved this little group shot of the Blue's Clues characters I found today. Cute, cute. Looks like a little meeting of the minds hah. (ps - they sold for $50... I paid $4. Woot!)


1 comment:

KoriG said...

Your new place looks great!! So comfortable and homey.
Great job!!