Saturday, August 2, 2008

Waterfalls and Museums

It's our first official weekend here in Olympia and I took the boys to the Tumwater Falls Park to take advantage of the sunshine (and ability to burn some energy!) I dusted off my camera and snapped a few shots (200, heh) but unfortunately I never adjusted my image size after doing my Ebay photo shoot sooooo the shots were tiny and pixelated. What a shame. But it was good practice, so we'll have to head back and get better ones. Maybe with the boys in more photo-worthy outfits hah. It is so pretty there, though. Such a nice, peaceful trail.






Jake copying his brother

In every picture, Matthew had to hold up this little rock to his eye... I am not sure why? I had to keep telling him to put it down hah.





After the waterfall trail, we headed to the Hands On Children's Museum. We got a membership and have been about five times in a week. :)

It's almost kinda like being at the ocean.

Mr Cutey trying to tie his shoe. He bunches up the laces and presses them against the shoe, and refuses to let me help until he has thoroughly given up...


And that was our Saturday. Busy day.

1 comment:

KoriG said...

Wow, what a beautiful place!!
Yes, definately go back!
I bet the boys had so much fun exploring!
And pants and long sleeve shirts!
JEALOUS! It's so dang hot here!
Love the children's museum too...what a cool place to go! Much better than the train table at B&N huh? Well, I bet you could have found a book to read there though! LOL
You're so cute in your torn jeans and sockies :-)