Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day: The Sequel

I know what you are thinking. Sequels are never as good as the original. We were trapped inside again today, and I just found out a few hours ago that schools are cancelled tomorrow as well. Sigh. We are up to about 8 inches now around here.

This morning
4 pm - people coming home from work. The boys and I spend our day watching people trying to get up the hill. We need some lawn chairs and popcorn.
6 inches on the trunk of my car
And closer to 8 on the railing

I like the snow. The ice is miserable and is what keeps me inside. I just hate to risk taking the boys out - there are so many closed streets and accidents out there. I guess only one kid showed up to Matthew's daycare today - he was bummed he couldn't go but I just hated to risk the drive. Tomorrow, though, we may jaunt out. I am BORED in here!

1 comment:

KoriG said...

Oh, that photo of Jacket in the window is GORGEOUS!!!
Seriously girl, why are you not on flickr??

Glad you're home, safe and warm!